Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, Fe. 27, 2011

So sorry that I couldn't attend church this morning especially because it was Communion service.  I was there in spirit as I watched and listened to it on Zion's LiveStream on my Computer. Thank You Lord for this avenue of worship when I can't go in person.

 I think I can say that in all the many years that I have been taking communion, I have never been in a service that didn't have music in the background during the service.  I always enjoyed it as I meditated on the hymns that were being played.  Well, today it was a silence service and unique.  Pastor Joe brought out the meaning of Communion and what it symbolizes.  It was impressive even sitting in front of my computer observing it. Thank You Lord for teaching me something new today.. Lord, I want to be obedient to You and participate in this service more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment